About PixelsA multi-disciplinary blog from the University of Illinois Library with announcements and technical tips on finding, creating, and using visual resources in teaching, learning, and research.
- Always check the rights and permissions statement if you wish to use media from any of the highlighted collections.
- Image group download in ARTstor
- New collections available in ARTstor
- “Can I use this?” and Other Questions about Digital Image Access
- Welcome Home, Illini / the Noun Project
- Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) Launches Today
- Paris 3D: An Exraordinary Interactive Journey through Time
- ARTstor & Java Update
- “Arts Organizations and Digital Technologies” A report by the Pew Internet and American Life Project
- Your Paintings: Putting the UK’s entire national collection of over 200,000 oil paintings online
- Images from the History of Medicine
Monthly Archives: February 2011
For anyone interested in finding and using digital images for teaching or research, there is a “brown bag” lunchtime talk coming up this Wednesday (the 23rd of February) that will be discussing ARTstor. The information is as follows: Teaching with … Continue reading
All 1,000,000+ images from the ARTstor Digital Library are now accessible through iPad, iPhone, and the iPod Touch to registered ARTstor users. ARTstor Mobile provides read-only features such as searching, browsing, zooming, and viewing saved image groups. Also try the … Continue reading