About PixelsA multi-disciplinary blog from the University of Illinois Library and the College of Fine and Applied Arts with announcements and technical tips on finding, creating, and using digital images in teaching, learning, and research.
- Most of the digital collections featured in this blog permit the use of their material for educational, noncommercial or personal use so long as the source is acknowledged. Always check the rights and permission statements on the site.
- Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) Launches Today
- Paris 3D: An Exraordinary Interactive Journey through Time
- ARTstor & Java Update
- “Arts Organizations and Digital Technologies” A report by the Pew Internet and American Life Project
- Your Paintings: Putting the UK’s entire national collection of over 200,000 oil paintings online
- Images from the History of Medicine
- Painting Show @Figure One Gallery, February 22nd 2013
- Through Frida’s Lens
- Ringling Collection: Portraits of Actors 1720-1920
- trial access to Material ConneXion database until February 16th
Tag Archives: maps
The Maps of Africa to 1900 digital collection contains images of maps listed in the bibliography Maps of Africa to 1900: A Checklist of Maps in Atlases and Geographical Journals in the Collections of the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (Bassett … Continue reading