Spending hours making flashcards for exams? Why not let ARTstor do the work for you. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
1. Register for an ARTstor account and login. If you don’t know how to register for an account, watch this video.
2. Once you are logged in, search for the images you’ll need to study. If your instructor posts their lecture images in ARTstor, find them by clicking on the “folders and image groups” link in the middle of the main page and scanning the list for your class.
3. Once you’ve found the images you’ll need, select them by single clicking on each one. A red border will appear around the ones that you’ve selected. To deselect, single click on the image again so that the border goes away.
4. Once your images are selected, go to the organize menu at the top of the page and go to “save selected images to…” Here you can either create a new image group, or add images to an existing image group.
6. Once you have selected a name and destination for your image group, click on “save and open.”
7. Now that you’ve opened your image group, go to the share menu at the top of the page and click on “print image group.” You’ll have your choice of how much information you want on your flashcards.
8. Once you make your selection, a new window will pop up displaying your flash cards. Here, you can print them out. Make sure that your pop-up windows are disabled when using ARTstor.